Friday, June 24, 2005

All good things....

You may have noticed quite a dearth in posts lately. I would like to say I have been far too busy doing exciting things to spend my time blogging, but this is not the case. In truth I have been going through some real emotional turmoil lately, of the sort that not even I can make facetious, frivolent remarks about. After a lot of soul searching and discussion, Sarah and I have decided to split up after two and a half years together. I am not going to go into great length about our reasons, only that it feels right for us at the moment. At least on some days it feels right. We plan to stay friends and so I will still have some comic material of her antics with which to regale you with on my blog. I just felt you ought to know though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home