Thursday, June 12, 2008

To be continued...

Ah, yet again I have been hopelessly lapse at keeping you up-to-date on the trials and tribulations of a girl called fi. However, I have had reasonable excuse... umm, Ruth and I got legally wed, civil-partnered, handfasted, whatever you want to call it - we are now legal, or at least we're legal in the handful of countries that recognise gay partnerships... I'm *almost* about to submit my PhD thesis at long last, and apart from the odd major burn-out where I've professed that I no longer give a sh*t about conservation and am instead going to persue a souless corporate money-hungry career in business analysis, I think I do know that a postdoc in this field is the next step... and umm, we're currently gearing up for a big life move to Australia together. Bring on the sunshine. Oh, and to my shame, I discovered facebook so have been doing my online dork duties elsewhere, but I figured this new chapter in Oz would be a good place to pick up my blogging again. So watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home