Thursday, October 06, 2005

P-P-P-Poppy Power!!!!

Tee hee *beaming grin*

I've finally got myself a puppy! Or rather, a Poppy.




Isn't she quite possibly The Cutest Thing In The World?! And she knows it. Especially at 3.16am when she's left a big steaming surprise for me to find on my nightly blunderings to the loo, and then looks up at me with those but-I'm-SUCH-a-cute-puppy-you-couldn't-possibly-be-mad-with-me eyes... damn her and her cute puppy eyes! grr.


Sure she looks cute now, but you can't see what she's just done to yet another pair of my knickers, lying there so innocently with the evidence still in her bed....

Anyway, her favourite things include: chewing up and hiding her Mums' socks, chewing up zippers on expensive jackets, chewing inanimate objects (mostly anything potentially harmful such as glass, power cables, knives, small metallic objects, small plastic objects, etc), having her belly scratched, eating cat litter, eating cat food, eating pot plants, eating in general, persistently trying to befriend a grumpy elderly cat who is generally less than amused, and fighting off attacks from Killer plastic Evian bottles...

Its been fun so far if not absolutely bloody knackering. And messy.

No doubt you will hear lots more about Plop in the coming weeks, months and years. Afterall, a puppy is for life, not just for temporarily amusing blogging material.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Camila said...

woweeeeee such a sweeeet dog :D
i like this blog alot :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home