Sunday, November 06, 2005

Still haven't found what you were looking for??

Just out of curiosity, I have a web tracker which keeps a record of exactly who visits my Blog site, and from whence they came. Most people are referred here by other websites where I have blatently plugged my Blog's URL, but just occasionally, the odd random happens upon me after doing an internet search. In a stroke of snooping genius, I am even able to see exactly what people were searching for when they came across my page.

So far, I have turned up in web searches for: "faeces girl", "what is an absess", "absess on a cat", "origin of ear mites", "sniffing mums knickers" and "history of a hedgehog".

Now I could be wrong, but I think that I may just be sending out the wrong message.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger fi said...

**exciting new MSN Searches just in!!**

"what is beta-haemolytic streptococci"

AND

"origin of the faeces"

..it just keeps getting better and better!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger SaneScientist said...

Heh. Take a look at some of the gems I get. I'm going to make it a regular thing, this is the second page of referals I have listed.

http://sanescientist.blogspot.com/2005/11/how-did-you-get-here.html

and

http://sanescientist.blogspot.com/2005/09/hello-may-i-help-you.html

All I'm going to say is that some seriously weird folks stumble across my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home