Thursday, July 20, 2006

So did you miss me?

OK. I hold my hands up. I have been particularly slack with the ol' blogging of late, and I'm not exactly promising its going to get too much better. Deal with it.

Its just that the weather's so nice now that its summer, and the evenings are so light and so long, that it just feels a shame to be indoors (unless watching multiple consecutive episodes of the 24 DVD boxset series 1 to 3. Naturally).

And then I have the whole thing in that I haven't said anything for so long, that I now have SO MUCH to say and don't know where to start. Leaving me a wee bit speechless. Meh.

No doubt I will find a cunning way to summerise the past 3 months into a single post sometime "very soon", but in the meantime I just wanted to pop my head 'round and check that you were all still there. All two of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home